In this month's meeting, Richard will demonstrate how Microsoft and other companies are using Logic Apps to solve these five business integration problems:
1. Trigger a multistep business process from a real time event
2. Integrate a third-party SaaS service into your business
3. Expose legacy data as an enterprise service
4. Seamlessly replace a legacy system
5. Modify business rules to quickly meet new challenges and opportunities
Richard's demos will show how Logic Apps can rapidly solve these problems while delivering enterprise-caliber reliability, security and scalability.
Richard Broida is Connected Systems Practice Director with Bennett Adelson. I focus on software analysis and design, business integration, and cloud applications, business intelligence, big data, functional programming, .NET languages (C#, F#, VB.NET and C++/CLI), Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft BizTalk Server. In my 25 years in developing software, I've striven to imitate my musical idols Jelly Roll Morton, Duke Ellington, Miles Davis. I try to master the finest techniques on the contemporary scene, while at the same time embracing and leading the way to the next big thing.