Bennett Adelson will host the 2017 Microsoft Azure Global Bootcamp in Cleveland, Ohio on Saturday, April 22, 2017. The Global Bootcamp is a free day-long immersion in Azure technology for new and experienced cloud developers.
- 8:00 Registration - Coffee and Donuts
- 8:45 Welcome
- 9:00 - 10:00 Office 365 Automation - SharePoint Online, Flow, and PowerApps
- 10:15 - 11:15 Business Intelligence - StreamAnalytics, PowerBI, and Machine Learning
- 11:30 - 12:30 Visual Studio Team Services - Continuous Business Agility
- 12:30 - 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 - 2:00 Hosting Apps in Docker on Azure: Visual Studio and VSTS
- 2:15 - 3:15 Azure Service Fabric - Live Large, Crash Never
- 3:30 - 4:30 Azure Functions - Scalable Reactive Systems
Lower Level Conference Room
Park Center Plaza Building 1 (center building),
6100 Oak Tree Blvd., Independence, OH 44131
What to Bring:
You won’t need anything to watch our presentations. If you want to try out examples in Azure you’ll need to have an Azure subscription and a laptop with Visual Studio 2015 or 2017. Instructions for setting this up are here: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/get-started/
The conference room will have an unsecured WiFi internet connection. Please note that the room has limited electrical outlets, so we advise bringing your laptop’s battery fully charged.
Gifts and Prizes
Microsoft partners are providing free software licenses for all attendees. In addition, one raffle winner will receive a gift card from Bennett Adelson at each of the six sessions, and six grand prizes will be raffled at the end of the day.
The Cleveland Azure Special Interest Group (Azure SIG) (formerly the Cleveland .NET SIG) was founded in a partnership between Bennett Adelson and Microsoft 20 years ago. The SIG has become the forum for Azure collaboration and instruction from some of the brightest minds in the region. The organization was founded to provide enterprise customers and community with educational support on the Azure cloud platform. The group meetings consist of architecture and implementation focused, content-rich presentations and interactive discussions with demos. The audience ranges from Azure experts to those decision makers, infrastructure engineers, and developers that are getting their first glimpse of the cloud.