Make a personal investment in your growth by joining this month’s webinar, “Demystifying the Microsoft Cloud – TEAMS”. We will cover:
• What is Microsoft Teams?
• What’s the Difference Between Teams, Skype, SharePoint, etc.
• Why Should my Organization use Teams?
• What are some Relevant Teams Case Studies?
• What does Teams Look and Feel Like (demo)?
• How do I Get Started using Microsoft Teams?
The Cleveland Azure Special Interest Group (Azure SIG) (formerly the Cleveland .NET SIG) was founded in a partnership between Bennett Adelson and Microsoft 20 years ago. The SIG has become the forum for Azure collaboration and instruction from some of the brightest minds in the region. The organization was founded to provide enterprise customers and community with educational support on the Azure cloud platform. The group meetings consist of architecture and implementation focused, content-rich presentations and interactive discussions with demos. The audience ranges from Azure experts to those decision makers, infrastructure engineers, and developers that are getting their first glimpse of the cloud.